The First International Creative Exhibition in the field of entertainment, circus art, and show organization.
Creative Exhibition is a project by Art of Artistic GmbH within the Event and Show Business Market – a unique platform created to enhance the quality of events, shows, and advertising of the entertainment industry in the global entertainment market.
April 17-18, 2015
– Pandora Studio
– Lizard Films Production
– IKRA event company
– Yaroslava Gudym, actress, circus and theatre director
The world’s most influential representatives of show business attended the event:
– Bernard Petiot – Vice President, Cirque du Soleil
– Welby Altidor – Creative Director, Cirque du Soleil
– Boris Verkhovsky – Design and Performance Development Director, Cirque du Soleil
– Sergey Gromov – Representative, Cirque du Soleil Moscow office
– Michael Mack – Co-owner and Manager, Europa Park
– Ian Jenkins – Director of Entertainment, Europa Park
– Dorothee Kipp – Artistic Director, German Circus Roncalli and Apollo Variety
– Gregory Knie – Owner and Producer, Swiss circus Salto Natale and the „Ohlala“ show
– Toby Gough – Producer and Promoter, Great Britain
– Juan Urrutia – Producer, New York City
The International Creative Exhibition was dedicated to video content production, modern show organization, technologies for creating scenery and stage costumes, scenography, stage installation and maintenance, projection systems, and stage screens. Ukrainian composers, directors, and actors presented their portfolios to the experts.
That exhibition was the first and largest creative workshop in Ukraine. The participants of the event were split into teams who then created an act on real equipment with real artists and in collaboration with technological contributors.